SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
SSRS stands for SQL Server Reporting Services. SSRS is used to create and manage web-enabled reporting service. Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform that provides comprehensive reporting functionality for a variety of data sources. Reporting Services includes a complete set of tools for you to create, manage, and deliver reports, and APIs that enable developers to integrate or extend data and report processing in custom applications. Reporting Services tools work within the Microsoft Visual Studio environment and are fully integrated with SQL Server tools and components.
It is used to create and generate reports, to retrieve data from various data sources, and to publish reports in various formats. With Reporting Services, you can create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources. Reports can include rich data visualization, including charts, maps, and sparklines. With the experienced team we have got we can reach the customer requirements.
Idyllic Tech’s Reporting Services Consulting Engagement Includes:
- Experienced Technical Team
- Planning and Architecture
- SQL Server Reporting Services Configuration and Deployment
- Designing, Developing and Implementing Reports
- Migration from previous reporting tools
- Development of Data Objects
- Integrating SQL Server Reporting Services into existing Applications
- Deployment and Maintenance